Updated: Nov 15, 2021
For most people, their wedding day is the best day of their lives. This special day dedicated to uniting loving couples is a day they will treasure for many years to come, so it’s important to make it as memorable and stress-free as possible. A wedding in Seychelles is the perfect destination to make all wedding dreams come true...
This group of beautiful tropical islands boasts a wonderfully romantic atmosphere, with the turquoise ocean and white sandy beaches surrounding you. Not to mention the glorious sunsets in the evening that sets the mood for the perfect late-night stroll for newlyweds. If your dream wedding is to get married on an exotic beach in the glorious sunshine, then a Seychelles wedding package could make those dreams come true.
Why Choose Seychelles?
There are many reasons why Seychelles is the perfect destination to get married. Besides the superb weather and how easily accessible it is from other countries with no visa required, here are some more reasons:
● Spectacular Scenery - As mentioned before, the beaches and ocean make for breathtaking views and a stunning backdrop for your wedding. You’ve also got palm trees lined along the coast, forests thriving across the islands, and unusual rock formations dotted around. These factors create many opportunities to capture the most beautiful wedding photos to take back home with you.
● Exciting Experiences - Seychelles provides a wide array of experiences and activities for couples and families to enjoy. With so many islands to explore, there are some great hikes you can participate in and enjoy the views. You can also go scuba diving in the beautiful coral reefs or try island-hopping by ferry or by helicopter. If you want to relax and unwind, you can visit one of the various spas for a pampers and massages instead.
● Worldwide Recognition - A wedding certificate from a Seychelles wedding is valid
worldwide. All you need to do is check beforehand with your country’s own procedures on getting married abroad, so you’re better prepared for the big day.
● Wedding And Honeymoon Combined - With the activities and scenery mentioned, you’re not going to want to leave the day after your wedding. Why spend time rushing around packing and getting to the airport when you can stay put and wake up in the morning knowing you can relax and embrace the start of your new lives together?
It’s a much simpler way to make those precious memories.
● Romantic Setting - Seychelles is viewed as one of the most romantic places in the world. With the experiences and scenery setting the romantic tone, you also have a range of intimate, luxurious resorts with hilltop villas and stylish, open-air restaurants. Don’t forget the chance to have couples massages in the spa.
Now that we know what makes Seychelles so unique, let's talk about the wedding itself. The best way to make the most of a wedding in Seychelles is to choose a wedding package. There are several to choose from that cater to all sorts of requirements that couples may have.
Why Wedding Packages Are Best?
The great thing about our wedding packages is that they’re customizable to suit each couples’ needs. We are passionate about making people’s wedding dreams come true, and that’s why we will work alongside you to make it happen. If you want a simple,
low-key wedding, the Fast Track package has the minimal necessities you need
in a ceremony. Suppose you want a lavish wedding with lots of added extras and a truly memorable experience. In that case, we have various packages hosted on separate islands with their own special essentials included. Choosing a Seychelles wedding package has many benefits to make your important day the best day.
Makes Planning Simple.
Planning a wedding can be a stressful process for many couples.. There’s always lots of aspects to think about and little details you may not have considered before that can take the fun out of planning your big day. You’ve got all of these thoughts constantly going around in your head and deadlines to meet when making your decisions, which can be such a hassle. Choosing a wedding package makes planning a wedding so much easier. You will get your own allocated wedding planner who will take the weight off of your shoulders by making sure plans are put in place for you. Also, depending on the package, you get so much included in one place. You won’t have the nuisance of calling several different numbers to plan and check up on the various things you want to be included.
With a traditional wedding and everything you need to think about yourself, it all adds up financially. The average cost of a wedding is between €21,000 and €37,000, which can be very off-putting for some people. It can be worrying and stressful to calculate the expenses and contemplate whether you have to put your dream day on hold.
A Seychelles wedding package is the solution to relaxing your mind on money matters. Based on what you decide, the prices of our packages start from as little as €575 and range everywhere in between and up to € 2100. Even if you wanted some added extras not included in our top package, you still wouldn’t be paying anywhere near the price of a traditional ceremony.
Avoids The Hassle Of Researching Vendors
Finding vendors for various parts of a wedding is very time-consuming. Searching through the
internet for a florist, photographer, caterer, venue etc., can leave you frustrated and fed up over the
effort used reading reviews and testimonials to help make the right decisions. Not to mention the
time it takes to contact all of these sellers and make notes of contact details and prices, so you don’t get confused with who is who.
A wedding package takes this pressure away from you. Your wedding planner will take care of
everything based on your wishes and needs. We have partnered with the best to ensure that every detail and part of your day will be forever memorable with everything you desire. You can be confident in knowing that everything is in good hands.
More Time For Fun
Choosing a package for your wedding in Seychelles means you get to relax knowing that everything is taken care of professionally. Unlike formal weddings, you get the opportunity to concentrate and spend
more time on the other things that might matter to you the most.
For some people, that could be focusing on writing the perfect vows, choosing invitations that are to your taste or searching for the most exquisite wedding dress. Also, if you’re spending less time planning, you have more of a chance to soak up the excitement of the future. You may even have more time to enjoy some quality days as a couple as well before the hustle and bustle of the big day.
As you can see, a Seychelles wedding package is perfect for making your special day as memorable as can be. If you would like your wedding planning to be stress-free, easy and affordable, why not give us a call, send us an email or fill in the contact form on our website. We will ensure you have the best day with forever treasured memories!