Updated: Nov 15, 2021
Planning a wedding is an exciting time for loved-up couples, and one of the most important decisions to make is where to get married! Choosing to have your wedding abroad is a beautiful way to spend your special day and create everlasting memories. Around 350,000 destination weddings are performed each year, and they are predicted to increase in popularity in the coming years.
With many gorgeous places around the world offering fantastic wedding packages, it can be difficult and timely to search through them all and choose somewhere that genuinely instills excitement for your big day. There are many things to consider when choosing a wedding abroad, such as expenses, different local marriage requirements, the climate, and transportation.
What if I told you that there is a tropical paradise destination that offers various wedding packages to suit different budgets and wedding planners who do all the work for you, with professionals who can advise on the legal side of things and guide you every step of your wedding planning journey? What if I tell you that you require almost no paper work and your wedding will be legal worldwide? Sounds great, right? That’s where we come in!
Who Are Seycaptures?
We started our journey into the wedding industry as photographers capturing stunning beach weddings in Seychelles. In 2014, we decided that we wanted to go bigger and help couples with every aspect of creating their dream wedding when getting married in Seychelles. Since then, we’ve established ourselves as one of the leading agencies that arrange beach weddings in Seychelles.
Here at Seycaptures, we offer specially tailored wedding packages in Seychelles to make planning a destination wedding as hassle-free as possible for you. Whether your budget is €575 or €2100+, we are here to lead the way and show you that the perfect destination wedding does exist.
We understand how important this day is for people and that trusting someone with planning such an event is a big deal. That’s why we keep in contact with you about everything that goes on and when we need decisions from you. You only have to read our testimonials from previous happy couples to realize how dedicated and hard-working we are in ensuring that you have the best, stress-free experience possible.
What Wedding Packages In Seychelles Do Seycaptures Offer?
Our Seychelles wedding packages are unique and personal to each couple wanting a luxurious destination wedding. Our packages come in various sizes and styles to suit your needs and personality. Here are some examples of the wedding packages that we have to offer.
Fast Track Room Wedding
This package is suited to couples who want to get married fast and want a simple, hassle-free wedding. Available from only €575, this package exclusive to the Mahe island includes:
● A wedding planner
● A celebrant to conduct the wedding
● Your wedding certificate
● Apostille by the Supreme Court of Seychelles
● Authentication letter by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
● Complimentary UAE registration (if required)
● All handling and delivering of paperwork
As you can see, this package has the basics of a wedding covered and is excellent if you have a low budget.
Signature Wedding Package
If you’re looking for a tropical style wedding that has the necessities taken care of without breaking the bank, then this package is for you. With everything included from the Fast Track package, you will also get:
● A bottle of sparkling wine
● A flower arch
● A bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
● A ring holder
● A photographer (1 hour)
● All pictures (50 edited)
● Transport to the ceremony and back to the hotel
It is always worth speaking to your wedding planner regarding these packages, as you wish like to customize the package to best suit your requirements.
Want to capture some extra special memories on your wedding day? The Island Tour package is perfect for couples who wish to take in the beautiful scenery that Seychelles offers by sightseeing. Here are the fabulous added extras you get on top of the Signature package:
● A crown for the bride
● A wedding cake
● A photoshoot tour at pre-selected locations (2-3 hours)
● Light snacks for the photoshoot tour
● 75 instead of 50 edited pictures
● Private transfer to the ceremony, the tour and then back to the hotel
What better way to celebrate getting married in Seychelles than a photo shoot tour around the island?
Exclusive VIP Wedding
This is our all in one package for the most extraordinary Seychelles wedding experience you can dream of. If you hadn’t guessed already, you would be made to feel like a VIP with plenty of luxurious details. In addition to the Signature package, you will get:
● Choice of flower arch or bamboo gazebo
● A decorated wedding aisle
● A flower crown for the bride
● A bottle of champagne instead of wine
● A wedding cake
● Photographer for the wedding
● Videographer for the wedding
● Edited video clip of the wedding
● Makeup artist and hairdresser for the bride
● Musician during the ceremony
● Airport transfers for arrival and departure
This is the most special package that we offer, and even if you feel something is missing that you would like to include, we have no problem discussing it with you. We aim to provide happy couples with their ideal dream wedding.
Why Choose Seychelles For A Destination Wedding?
There are many great reasons why you should choose Seychelles to have a destination wedding. Not only is it extremely easy to do, but you have great weather too (providing you come in the right season). Here are some other reasons why Seychelles is an excellent choice for a wedding:
● Perfect Setting For Photos - No matter what time of day you choose to get married, the beaches provide a fantastic backdrop for your photos. In the morning, you have the ideal lighting to showcase the turquoise sea, pristine sandy beaches and clear skies. In the evening, you will have the most beautiful sunset with its glorious array of colors surrounding you.
● It’s Affordable - As mentioned earlier, you get a lot for your money when choosing a wedding package in Seychelles. All of your essentials are taken care of under one fixed price, making it so much easier. Compared to a traditional wedding that averages between €21,000 and €37,000, it’s very inexpensive to have a Seychelles wedding!
● You Can Honeymoon Straight Away - Once you’ve had the best wedding day, you’re then already in a gorgeous location to start the perfect honeymoon the next day. You won’t have to rush catching a flight to another destination, and you can just spend some relaxing time together as newlyweds, exploring all the great things Seychelles has to offer.
● Marriage Is Recognized Worldwide - The wedding certificate you receive is valid all over the world. As long as you make sure that you check your home country’s procedures on getting married abroad, then your marriage will be very much legal and recognized worldwide.
If you’re looking to plan a destination wedding, we highly recommend getting married in Seychelles! Not only is a wedding in Seychelles romantic, simple and recognised worldwide, but it can also be as big or as small as you desire. At Seycaptures, we have a variety of options available, and our team is always available to help you make the best decision for your wonderful day.